This website is a publication of Aaron Wealth Advisors LLC. Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change.
Information on this website does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice but is limited to the dissemination of general information on products and services. A professional adviser should be consulted before implementing any of the options presented.
Information on this website is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned herein.
Hyperlinks on this website are provided as a convenience and we disclaim any responsibility for information, services or products found on websites linked hereto.
Information on this website is directed toward U.S. residents only. Aaron Wealth Advisors LLC is registered as an investment adviser with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Aaron Wealth Advisors LLC only transacts business in states where it is properly registered or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. SEC registration does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by the Commission, nor does it indicate that the adviser has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended by the adviser), or product made reference to directly or indirectly on this website, or indirectly via hyperlink to any unaffiliated third-party website, will be profitable or equal to past performance levels.
All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Changes in investment strategies, contributions or withdrawals may materially alter the performance, strategy and results of your portfolio.
Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will either be suitable or profitable for a client’s investment portfolio.
Historical performance results for investment indexes and/or categories, generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the deduction of an investment-management fee, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results.
Economic factors, market conditions, and investment strategies will affect the performance of any portfolio and there are no assurances that it will match or outperform any particular benchmark.
Certain portions of this website (i.e. newsletters, articles, commentaries, etc.) may contain a discussion of, and/or provide access to Aaron Wealth Advisors LLC’s (and those of other investment and non-investment professionals) positions and/or recommendations as of a specific prior date. Due to various factors, including changing market conditions, such discussions may no longer be reflective of current position(s) and/or recommendation(s). Moreover, no client or prospective client should assume that any such discussion serves as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized advice from Aaron Wealth Advisors, or from any other investment professional. Aaron Wealth Advisors is neither an attorney nor an accountant, and no portion of the website content should be interpreted as legal, accounting, or tax advice.
Each Client and Prospective client agrees, as a condition precedent to his/her/its access to Aaron Wealth Advisors LLC’s website, to release and hold harmless Aaron Wealth Advisors LLC, its officers, directors, owners, employees and agents from any and all adverse consequences resulting from any of his/her/its actions and/or omissions which are independent of his/her/its receipt of personalized individual advise from Aaron Wealth Advisors LLC.
- Information that you provide on applications or other forms. This Customer Information may include personal and household information such as income, spending habits, investment objectives, financial goals, statements of account, and other records concerning your financial condition and assets, together with information concerning employee benefits and retirement plan interests, wills, trusts, mortgages and tax returns.
- Identifying information such as your name, age, address, social security number, etc.
- Information about your transactions with us, or others (e.g., broker-dealers, clearing firms, or other chosen investment sponsors).
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies (e.g., credit bureaus), as well as other various materials.
Security of Your Information: We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to those employees who need to know that information to service your account. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal or state standards to protect your nonpublic personal information.
Information We Disclose: We do not disclose the nonpublic personal information we collect about our customers to anyone except: (i) in furtherance of our business relationship with them and then only to those persons necessary to effect the transactions and provide the authorized services (such as broker-dealers, custodians, independent managers etc.); (ii) to persons assessing our compliance with industry standards (e.g., professional licensing authorities, consultants, etc.); (iii) our attorneys, accountants, and auditors; or (iv) as otherwise provided by law. We are permitted by law to disclose the nonpublic personal information about you to governmental agencies and other third parties in certain circumstances (such as third parties that perform administrative or marketing services on our behalf or for joint marketing programs). These third parties are prohibited to use or share the information for any other purpose.
Former Clients: If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will adhere to our privacy policies, which may be amended from time to time.
Questions: If you have questions about this privacy notice or about the privacy of your customer information call our main number 312-506-5780 and ask to speak to the Chief Compliance Officer.
Social Media Policy
The Company’s Use of Social Networks
The Company may use social networking sites, such as for advertising purposes subject to the following conditions:
- The use of any social networking site for the purpose of advertising the Company’s advisory services or soliciting clients must first be pre-approved by the CCO. The CCO’s approval shall be evidenced in writing;
- No social networking site may be used for the purpose of advertising the Company’s advisory services or soliciting clients unless administered by the Company. The Company shall maintain a list of all Associated Persons who have administrative access to the account;
- All content posted on social networking sites is considered “Advertising” as defined herein and is therefore subject to all requirements and restrictions set forth in this Compliance Manual;
- All content posted shall be pre-approved by the CCO. Evidence of the CCO’s approval shall be documented as part of the Company’s books and records;
- References to the Company’s performance or clients’ performance or level of satisfaction are prohibited;
- References to specific recommendations are prohibited;
- Any testimonial or recommendation to use the Company’s advisory services is prohibited. References to contacts as “fans” or any other term which would imply an endorsement of the Company’s advisory services are also prohibited; and
- Associated Persons may not make reference to the Company’s advisory services on their personal sites. The CCO will take steps to ensure personal social networking is not being used for business use.
The CCO shall review all content posted by the Company as well as content posted by others on the Company’s “page” to ensure the content is consistent with the Company’s advertising policies and procedures.
Removal of Comments from Company Social Media Pages
The CCO will review comments that are posted to the Company’s social media sites and will remove any comments that:
- are abusive and/or use foul language;
- are solicitations and/or advertisements;
- violate any rules, regulations, and/or statutes that govern the investment advisory industry;
- are derogatory based on race, religion, color, national origin, etc.; and/or
- are otherwise deemed inappropriate at the CCO’s discretion.
Where comments are removed, the Company will include a statement to the effect that the comment was removed because it violated the Company’s internal compliance procedures and/or the rules that govern the investment advisory industry.
Associated Persons of the Company are required to notify the CCO immediately if they think comments on the Company’s social media pages violate this policy or are abusive or inappropriate in any way.
Compliance Requirements for Facebook Page, Blog Postings, YouTube, Twitter, and Other Social Media
All content posted on the Company’s Facebook page or other social sites shall be considered to be advertising. As such, all content on social networking websites must comply with the Company’s advertising policies and procedures, as well as applicable state and federal rules. All content should be retained in accordance with the Books and Records Rule. Associated persons of the Company may not use chat rooms such as Facebook on Company-administered social networking sites, since record retention requirements may not be satisfied and content cannot be pre-approved.
Before content is posted on social networking sites, the Company’s CCO or a designee shall conduct a review to ensure that:
- Content is not false or misleading in any way;
- There are no direct or indirect references to the Company’s performance;
- No specific recommendations are made;
- No legal or tax advice is offered; and
- There are no direct or indirect testimonials or endorsements of the Company.
Aside from reviewing content before it is posted, the CCO or a designee will conduct periodic reviews of the Company’s Facebook page to ensure that third-parties do not post content that violates these restrictions. If possible, the Company will hide content from public view that may violate compliance guidelines on social media sites. The Company should include an appropriate disclaimer on any business-related Facebook pages regarding the nature and limitations of the information posted on the site.
Aaron Wealth Advisors does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice, unless explicitly agreed upon between the client and Aaron Wealth Advisors. Clients of Aaron Wealth Advisors should obtain their own independent legal, tax or accounting advice based on their particular circumstances. Content should not be construed as legal or tax advice.